We would like to share our plans for a farm enterprise
Welcome to Brenmar Farms,We have crafted the farm as a model of sustainability and fine land stewardship, with a focus on appropriate scale, conservation of resources, and nature-produced fertility. No synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides or other chemicals will ever touch our fields or your food,Though the land is good, the work is hard, but . We work everyday to bring you produce that is grown.
Our produce is marketed both wholesale and locally to stores and a
community supported agriculture program (CSA)
Presently we have approximately 16 acre of Mix vegetable production. vegetables, fruits, herbs, and cut flowers.
Other income producing opportunities
- Native Habitat – We do feature plants and flowers that encourage native pollinators such as indigenous butterflies, bees and other insects in the state of New Jersey.
- Co-op 10 rooms - In the Spring of 2014 visitors will be able to stay overnight to experience farm living.
- A huge Gathering Room with a fire place and a commercial kitchen/bakery - here we will make preserves, can fruits and vegetables.
- Educational Tours – a real working farm that provides hands-on, guided tours to students of all ages. Tours include scheduled guides and leisurely self-guided excursions through some of Millville's most bountiful countryside, and feature a bit of local history and folk tales.
Brenmar Farms is a unique hands-on learning adventure with getting your hands dirty in the soil, learning soil developments, tractor drawn hayrides and fall pumpkin picking. We're the ideal farm experience for families, reunions, birthday parties, groups and school field trips!
- A hands-on experience. Learn about how to go Green.
- Learn about CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
- Tractor drawn hay ride.
- There is a picnic area.
- Beverages, snacks and are available.
- Learn about the environment and the Farm.
- Learn about farming and technology.
- Learn about canning and food preparation.
- Learn how to grow foods.